Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I'm really bad at waiting.

For my NAVLE scores, that is.  They should be released any time now, and they sure are taking their sweet time.  The webpage was even changed from saying they'd be released mid-January to saying it'll by by late-January.  Gah!

I'm in the Phoenix area right now for Internal Med.  The clinic is nice, and time passes pretty quickly while I'm there.  When I'm not there, it drags.  I was lucky enough to find a place to stay here for free.  The downside is it's in a gated retirement community, and I can't get through the gate after 8pm, so for 12+ hours every day after I get off work, I'm held captive in the land of old people.  I'm going pretty stir-crazy, and feeling really isolated.  Luckily, I don't have much more of this throughout the year.  My next rotation I'm staying in a hotel (Yay! freedom and autonomy!) and then staying with a good friend (even better!) I just need to remember, there is an end in sight, and it's sneaking up quickly.

If only my NAVLE score would sneak up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment