Wednesday, May 26, 2010

More of the same


Justify FullUgghh.... I've been sick for the past week. I think I'm finally almost over it.

But on the plus side - I finished my bachelor's! I officially have a BS in organismic biology!




Tyler got me a really cool ring as a graduation present - its a stainless steel band, with a black line in the center. Inside, he engraved "Ancora Imparo" - which translates to "I am still learning." Seems rather fitting.

I spent the week
end at my grandparent's cabin in fairplay with some friends and the hubby's band. I'm trying to balance spending as much time with the people I'm going to miss like crazy with getting stuff done.

I think we found a buyer for Tyler's truck. Hopefully we'll get that taken care of tomorrow, and have one less vehicle to worry about. I'm hoping to trade in my cavalier right before we move, and get something that will fit me, Tyler, the pups and the cats for the thousand mile drive to CA. I've been looking at Toyota Matrixes, Pontiac Vibes, Dodge Calibers and Honda Elements. Whatever I get, it will have to last me for probably the next 8 years or so. I doubt I'll be able to afford to replace it until I've been working as a vet for a few years.

I've been packing like crazy. I think I have more stuff that I'm getting rid of than what I'm taking with me.

I still haven't found a place to live. I'm hoping that hubby and I can take a couple days to fly down to Pomona in a few weeks, and get something lined up. I'm pretty freaked out about the fact that nothing's set in stone yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment