Sunday, February 12, 2012

A random distraction

I've been so buried in stuff about the eye this past week, that I almost forgot that tomorrow, our group at school is doing a potluck during PBL.  After a brief moment of panicking, because I haven't made it to the grocery store in almost a month, I peeked around to see what I could do with the ingredients I have.  I ended up having everything for some chocolate chip brownies.  I decided to make them in cupcake papers, so I didn't have to haul a pan to school.  Then I decided that plain-topped brownies are kind of ugly, and needed some improvement.  What do you think?

This is my least favorite of the bunch - supposed to be a grumpy looking cat, but the eyes didn't work very well.


Dooberman!

The Goldfish is my favorite out of the bunch

No comments:

Post a Comment