Monday, July 11, 2011

Blog stats

I was peeking at my page views, and it shows you what websites people use to access the blog.  Apparently, somebody was searching for "crossdressing car guys" to get here.  Sorry for the dissapointment guy!  
In completely unrelated news, I'm waiting for my stupid dog to go back to sleep, so I can paint his nails while he's passed out, and unable to protest.  I got one paw done before he woke up about an hour ago.  I just need to even it out with the other side, or it's going to drive me bonkers.  Why does my big bad male doberman need nail polish?  Two reasons. 

1.) I was busy doing a water marble on my nails, and was curious how a glitter red polish would look over black.  Instead of trying it out on my nails, or a black piece of paper, there was a set of already black nails sleeping next to me on the couch.  Unfortunately, those black nails belong to a light sleeper. 

2.) Tyler's been on tour for the past 2 weeks with his band, Alabaster Morgue.  This means that I've been bored out of my mind, coupled with the fact that the person who usually cautions me not to proceed with bad ideas is nowhere to be found.  Muahahaha. 

So waiting for the damn dog to fall asleep it is, 'cause whether he wants to or not, he will have red sparkly nails.  He can't stay awake forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment