Friday, July 6, 2012

Quick Update

We finally got internet at the new place, and we're all settled.  We just went from 1100 square feet to around 700, so it's tiny and cramped, but it's not as bad as I thought it would be.  Our med student neighbors are gone to their 3rd year rotations in Oregon, the jerks, getting out of Pomona early.  They did, however see fit to take advantage of having friends moving in behind them, by leaving extra trash around the yard for us to have to dispose of for them (including an entire BBQ they just didn't care to bring with them.)  Anyway, I'm pretty much done with moving for the next year or so, so I'll just suck it up, and slowly fit their crap into the trash can an item at a time, as there's room for it.

We had to have a tech from Time Warner come out today to install our cable.  He was waiting for the cable box to turn on, and decided to make small talk.

"Where do you work?"
"Oh, I don't work right now, I'm a student."
"What are you studying?"
"Vet Med."
"Did you just say Batman?"
"I wish."


No comments:

Post a Comment