Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Overwhelmed

I feel so behind in classes. There is so much anatomy to learn with the facial nerves - all the facial muscles, all the bones and foramana of the skull... I kind of want to just curl up in the fetal position and hope it goes away.

I've also been dealing with the aftermath of the drunk driver that hit my car in October. I've been fielding calls from the defense attorney of the guy they arrested (who wasn't the guy who was driving,) and the DA. I still haven't gotten reimbursed by the owner of the car's insurance company, since they want me to get my car fixed first, then reimburse me, and I don't have the time to take off from school to deal with it, or the money to drop on a repair that I don't trust they'll reimburse me for.

But in better news, my sister-in-law finally decided to log into her facebook page - she just changed her profile picture, but that's all I need to know she's ok.

And I decided not to run for office for ZWEACC, our zoo and wildlife club (partially because I'm not sure its smart to add more to my plate, but mostly because they wanted us to make a speech in front of the club, and that was the deal breaker for me.) But I did get elected to be the webmaster of our pathology club, so I'm not a total slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment