Monday, March 7, 2011

Clothes!

Yesterday I hit up Ross. Ross tends to be hit or miss, and yesterday was a "hit" day. I managed to find a bunch of great deals on quite a few tops. I was trying to avoid the usual black, and managed to find some olive green tops, and some jewel-toned tops. So many of my clothes are still from high school, and I'm trying to phase out the older stuff, and replace it with more professional clothing, but it's a slow process, especially when you're living on a student's budget. I found a really interesting fashion blog a few weeks ago called Already Pretty. It's really helpful to me, seeing how to work in color, and how "normal" people put outfits together. It's not that I can't style an outfit, it's just that if it were up to me, they would all involve corsets, stompy boots and dreadlocks.

So, I was already giddy about my retail therapy finds yesterday, when I got an email that the SCAVMA shirts I had ordered from school were in. I didn't even buy a black one! Sorry for the grainy photos, I was too lazy to grab my digital camera, so these are taken with my cellphone in low-light.





No comments:

Post a Comment