Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eek!

So I just realized that for some reason blogger hasn't been including my paragraph breaks in some more recent posts. Sorry if that makes them impossible to read - I'll try to go in after finals and fix everything.



And just to remind you that I live in a very strange place, I bring you today's neighborhood weirdness:



I was sitting on my front porch, and I noticed a truck with a small trailer park across the park from me. The driver proceeded to get out, unload a fully tacked pony, and start walking it around the park. A few minutes later, their passenger got another pony out of the trailer. They then walked around the neighborhood, attracting little kids like crazy, then it looked like they were going house-to-house charging kids' parents for pictures with the ponies.



I don't live in a rural area. I'm off a busy street. There's a car dealership 3 houses down from me. Ponies are really out of place here. Oh, Pomona, you silly weird town, you!

No comments:

Post a Comment