Friday, May 31, 2013

Nothing to see here

I was just looking at my blog stats, and I just crossed 60,000 page views.  Wasn't it just a few months ago that I crossed 50,000?

My radiology rotation starts on Monday.  It's the official start to fourth year, and it seems like a good way to ease in.  It's taught by Dr. J, who's a wonderful teacher and radiologist, and whose wife was the founding dean of the school.  Hopefully by the end of the month, I can actually start to feel really comfortable reading films and doing ultrasounds.  Especially ultrasounds. It's a skill I need, but sometimes it's so confusing.  I need to dedicate this month to learning every little thing I can.

After that rotation, I need to get in a truck and drive to Colorado.  We've found a house that we want to rent (since our house has tenants in it until February), and we're just waiting to hear from the property management company about whether or not we've been approved.  It's so close I can taste it.  I'm so homesick, and ready to be back in a state that doesn't smell like exhaust.  Poor Tyler is especially homesick - I've been rather distracted by school for the past three years, and I've have the opportunity to make friends with classmates, while he's been working for a company he doesn't like, ripped away from his friends back home, without a whole lot of opportunities to integrate here.  One month, and we'll get back!  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment