Monday, December 12, 2011

One more final to go

One last final exam tomorrow morning - molecular and cellular bio.  Last week, when I was talking about how nice it is that our finals are so spread out and laid back?  Now I'm running into the downside of that.  I'm burned out, and it's 6pm, and all I've managed to do so far is open up a bunch of course documents, while surfing online. Not that I've read any of them, but I have 30 tabs open to make me feel like I'm actually doing something.  To make things worse, I looked at my grade in the class, and determined that I can completely bomb the test and still pass.  Knowing I can get away with a 40% is not helping my motivation at all.  Must.  Study.  Molecular.  Mechanisms.  Zzzzzz.

Somebody posted this on facebook, and it has me cracking up right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment