Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I seem to have stepped on some toes

It has been brought to my attention that I have inadvertently stepped on some toes with the blog.

I'm cynical. I'm bitchy. I'm negative. And that makes me happy. Apparently, I have worded some stuff poorly, so those that don't know me have taken offense. And you know what? I greatly apologize. I've changed some of the posts, so they're a little less extreme, because while it is my intention to present my view of vet school and sometimes ruffle some feathers, it isn't my intention to hurt feelings or raise red flags in the process. If you're one of the people who I've crossed, email me, and I'll see what I can do to make it up to you.

And on that note... apparently my readership is way bigger than I previously thought. I checked my stats, and I've been getting between 50-100 hits per day. *waves* You see at the bottom of each post? There's a "comments" link. You can use it, really. I don't bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment