Saturday, August 28, 2010

Humane Society crisis averted.

Tyler and I drove down to the Humane society today to iron out the pet's liscenses. I gave them the paperwork I had, showed them when all the critters were fixed, they asked when we moved to Pomona, and done. That was it. No late fees, no hassle about sterilization certificates, a completely painless process. I think poor Tyler just got the short end of the stick with the person who was helping him. I got the helpful, nice CSR, and he got the person who had a little bit of authority, and decided to go on a power trip.


I also spent about 4 hours in the anatomy lab this morning. I think I'm pretty solid on the bones and vessels of the pelvic limb, but I still suck at the muscles. My goal this weekend is to get them straightened out.

No comments:

Post a Comment